The 2016 annual general meeting of the Somerset Recreation Club (SRC) will be held on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 from 7-9 pm in the Ackerley Room at Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart. The Ackerley Room is located in Building 700 (Administration Building) on the east end of the Forest Ridge Campus. This meeting is open to all 2016 members of SRC and the SRC Board of Directors (BOD) encourages all members to attend. We will elect new BOD members, vote on changing our tax status to a 501.c.3, review our 2016 year-end financial position and discuss our operational challenges and strategic plans for the future. The incoming BOD members who will be put to a vote for your approval are Sue Sander, Emilie Castle, Liane Harnar, Michele Brown-Ruegg, Greg Shaw, Kiran Mascarenhas and Patricia Magnani. It is also your opportunity to ask questions and to bring up your concerns and issues to the BOD. It is important we have a quorum in order to elect incoming BOD members, as well as approving the change of our tax status, so please be sure to attend.
- Early Bird Registration: 2021 Summer Pre-Sale Now Open; SAVE $75 on 2021 Family Memberships Thru DEC. 31,2020
- You can make an impact at SRC while you shop for Black Friday deals. Simply shop at link below and AmazonSmile will donate to Somerset Recreation Club, at no cost to you.
- Fall & Winter Pool Lane Rental Availability@SRC
- 2020 Fundraising Update:$35,923.59
- Introducing the The 2021 SRC BOARD