The 2018 general membership meeting of the Somerset Recreation Club (SRC) will be held on Saturday September 15th from 6-8 pm at lower deck of the SRC pool. This meeting is open to all 2018 members of SRC. The SRC Board of Directors encourages all members to attend this meeting as we will elect new Board members, review our financial position and discuss our operational and strategic plans. It is also your opportunity to ask questions of the Board and to raise any concerns and issues you may have. It is important that we have a quorum in order to elect incoming Board members, so please attend if at all possible.
- 1 Week Until: SRC Annual General Meeting – Tuesday September 28, 2021 @ 7pm @ SRC
- Fundraising News Update: As of 9/16/21 we are at $14,665.54. Fundraising ends 9/30/21. Only 10 days left to donate to SRC’s 2021 fundraiser. Donate today and help us get one step closer to our $50K goal!
- Survey closes on 9/19! We’d love 10 more members to take our 3-minute survey before it closes! #yourfeedbackmakesSRCbetter
- Forgot to buy tickets but have no plans tonight? Come on down to SRC’s End of Summer Soiree Adult Social on Saturday Sept. 11 6-9pm. We have a few tickets left at the door! Come down and enjoy few laughs with neighbors, and an amazing late summer sunset.
- Planning to come to SRC’s End of Summer Soiree Adult Social on Sept. 11 6-9pm. Please help us plan for food and drinks and buys tickets by Thursday Sept. 9! Reminder: SRC will be closed for the summer season so this is a final opportunity to enjoy SRC, enjoy a few laughs with neighbors, and an amazing late summer sunset.