At the end of 2016, several members of the current SRC Board of Directors (BOD) will see their terms come to an end. The current BOD is actively seeking members who have an interest in serving on the board and guiding the future of our club. Board positions are voluntary and last for a period of 2 years. If you would like to serve, or think you might have an interest, you can either write your name and contact info down on the signup sheet on the clubhouse bulletin board, or you may contact any current board member and express your interest that way – e-mails for all current BOD members are on the SRC website. If at all possible, we would like to know by early August who is interested. We would then follow up with you to discuss in more detail. Thank you for your support of SRC and for your interest in being on the BOD – SRC Board of Directors.
- August group swim lesson registration is OPEN! August session runs Aug 9-Aug 20. Get your kids in the water 30 minutes/day 5 days a week! Great for beginner to intermediate swimmers! Open to members and non-members! Register today!
- Tues July 27: Pool closes at 6:30pm for 7pm swim team awards night@SRC to recognize summer swimmers for their amazing season #coachesaward #MVP #mostimproved #GoStingraysGo #teamspirit
- Good luck to all our Stingrays swimming over the next 3 days at Champs! Swim fast, cheer loud and have fun! #gostringraysgo #midlakeschamps #SomersetRecClub
- Attention new and returning members! The SRC Board needs your energy! If you love the club and the community we have here, please consider joining the SRC Board and help guide its operations and future priorities and improvements! We will have many board positions opening up in the next year and we invite you to reach out to our president, Michael Ketchum at email@example.com. Join us at a board meeting (next mtg is August 9 at 7pm @ SRC) and learn about what the Board is doing to make SRC a gem in the community and for its members. There are many opportunities to contribute and do as much as you are able to. #teamworkmakesthedreamwork #volunteer #SRCneedsYOU
- SRC’s group swim lessons start July 26, 2021 – a few more spots remain! 2-week sessions means your kids are in the water 30 minutes/day 5 days a week. Great for beginner to intermediate swimmers! Open to members and non-members! A few spots left for 1st 2-week session which starts July 26! Register today before those are gone!