At the end of 2016, several members of the current SRC Board of Directors (BOD) will see their terms come to an end. The current BOD is actively seeking members who have an interest in serving on the board and guiding the future of our club. Board positions are voluntary and last for a period of 2 years. If you would like to serve, or think you might have an interest, you can either write your name and contact info down on the signup sheet on the clubhouse bulletin board, or you may contact any current board member and express your interest that way – e-mails for all current BOD members are on the SRC website. If at all possible, we would like to know by early August who is interested. We would then follow up with you to discuss in more detail. Thank you for your support of SRC and for your interest in being on the BOD – SRC Board of Directors.
- Tonight (Tues. 9/28/21) @ 7pm is SRC’s Virtual Annual General Meeting! 2021 Members: You have been sent email with link to join and agenda. The SRC Board of Directors encourages all 2021 SRC members to attend this meeting as we will elect new Board members, review our financial position and discuss our operational plans. It is also your opportunity to ask questions of the Board and to raise any concerns and issues you may have. It is important that we have a quorum to elect incoming Board members, so please attend if at all possible.
- Help us hit $30K! As of 9/27/21 we are at $26,005.49. Fundraising ends 9/30/21. If you haven’t donated to our fundraiser yet, please do it today! 2021 fundraiser closes 9/30 and it would be awesome if we could hit $30K to help with court reno costs!
- 1 Week Until: SRC Annual General Meeting – Tuesday September 28, 2021 @ 7pm @ SRC
- Fundraising News Update: As of 9/16/21 we are at $14,665.54. Fundraising ends 9/30/21. Only 10 days left to donate to SRC’s 2021 fundraiser. Donate today and help us get one step closer to our $50K goal!
- Survey closes on 9/19! We’d love 10 more members to take our 3-minute survey before it closes! #yourfeedbackmakesSRCbetter