REMINDER: Returning Members can choose to attend a maintenance work party to reduce the cost of membership. Save $130 by attending one of the work parties listed below. No need to RSVP, just show up (except for the 4/13 date). Questions? Call Jim at 206-601-3492.
SATURDAY 4/13, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm: RSVP required/ 4 people only; must bring own pressure washer
Missed today’s event – join us at one of the next two:
- SATURDAY 4/20, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- SUNDAY 4/28, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- You must work all 4 hours to be eligible for the maintenance rebate to your membership. There will be some painting, cleaning, landscaping, and more – there is no shortage of work!
- BYOT (bring your own tools) – We have minimal equipment so bring and please label tools such as paint brushes/supplies (we will provide paint), shovels, pressure washers and long hoses, clippers, paint scrappers, rakes, small gardening tools, hand sanders, extension cords, brooms, work gloves, tarps, paper yard waste bags, small chain saw/hedge trimmers.
- Children are welcome if they can work productively cleaning and / or landscaping for the 4 hours.