Memorial Day Hours Monday May 31 – 1pm-9pm. Reservations Required. Members Only. No Guests.
Also we thank all our members for using online reservation system ! It is a new system so we appreciate your patience. That said, we want to remind you of some changes to the pool use while we are still in Phase 3. When we change the rules, we will let you know but we would appreciate if you familiarize yourself with the Somerset Recreation Club Phase 3 COVID-19 Operation Policies and Rules:
- All employees and Members must wear a mask to enter the facility. You may remove your mask when you are seated in your chair. Moving around requires you wear a mask.
- No guests until Phase 4.
- No children under 14 allowed without a parent/guardian to enforce social distancing.
- Until 6/23, please do not sign up for multiple, back-to-back timeslots on the same day. We’d like to make the facility available to as many members as possible while still in Phase 3.
- Until Phase 4, no chairs/tables to be moved around on pool deck to ensure facility adheres social distancing guidelines.
- Until Phase 4, Restrooms for hand washing/restroom use only. No changing/no showers. Come to the pool ready to swim.
- Until Phase 4 SRC will not be selling snacks or beverages onsite. As in years past, you may bring your drinks and food.
- Until Phase 4 adult swim will be limited to 4/lane.
- Deck Reservations–The three deck areas are available to reserve separately on a first come, first served basis. Please do not sign up for multiple, back-to-back timeslots on the same day. We’d like to make the facility available to as many members as possible while still in Phase 3.