The Somerset Recreation Club has operated as a 501(c)(7) non-profit organization since it was founded in 1963. SRC has formally submitted an application to the IRS for 501(c)(3) status. This will result in the SRC becoming a more attractive recipient for charitable donations that can fund renovations to the club by offering tax deductions to donors. The Board believes this change will have only positive benefits to the club and its members, without any changes to the services and benefits offered to members today. We hope/expect to hear something back before the pool closes at end of the season.
- Tonight (Tues. 9/28/21) @ 7pm is SRC’s Virtual Annual General Meeting! 2021 Members: You have been sent email with link to join and agenda. The SRC Board of Directors encourages all 2021 SRC members to attend this meeting as we will elect new Board members, review our financial position and discuss our operational plans. It is also your opportunity to ask questions of the Board and to raise any concerns and issues you may have. It is important that we have a quorum to elect incoming Board members, so please attend if at all possible.
- Help us hit $30K! As of 9/27/21 we are at $26,005.49. Fundraising ends 9/30/21. If you haven’t donated to our fundraiser yet, please do it today! 2021 fundraiser closes 9/30 and it would be awesome if we could hit $30K to help with court reno costs!
- 1 Week Until: SRC Annual General Meeting – Tuesday September 28, 2021 @ 7pm @ SRC
- Fundraising News Update: As of 9/16/21 we are at $14,665.54. Fundraising ends 9/30/21. Only 10 days left to donate to SRC’s 2021 fundraiser. Donate today and help us get one step closer to our $50K goal!
- Survey closes on 9/19! We’d love 10 more members to take our 3-minute survey before it closes! #yourfeedbackmakesSRCbetter