The Somerset Recreation Club has operated as a 501(c)(7) non-profit organization since it was founded in 1963. SRC has formally submitted an application to the IRS for 501(c)(3) status. This will result in the SRC becoming a more attractive recipient for charitable donations that can fund renovations to the club by offering tax deductions to donors. The Board believes this change will have only positive benefits to the club and its members, without any changes to the services and benefits offered to members today. We hope/expect to hear something back before the pool closes at end of the season.
- 2021 Season SRC Facility Improvements: Better Views, Overhauled Electrical System and Fingers Crossed a New Slide
- Ask: Refrigerator / Top Loading Freezer Donation
- Community Service Day-Pre-Season Spring Volunteer Cleanup Party: SATURDAY APRIL 3rd from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Love SRC? Here are some ways to support the club
- Summer Swim Team Update@ SRC