The Somerset Recreation Club has operated as a 501(c)(7) non-profit organization since it was founded in 1963. SRC has formally submitted an application to the IRS for 501(c)(3) status. This will result in the SRC becoming a more attractive recipient for charitable donations that can fund renovations to the club by offering tax deductions to donors. The Board believes this change will have only positive benefits to the club and its members, without any changes to the services and benefits offered to members today. We hope/expect to hear something back before the pool closes at end of the season.
- Swim Team Registration is Closed. And reminder of important swim team dates and practice times!
- Swim Team Registration is Full. Wait list now available for all age groups
- Good Slide News: Vendor Found; Bad Slide News: Installation May Be 2022
- Tennis Court Survey Results are In!
- Haven’t signed up for summer swim team yet? Don’t delay. Some age groups are full and closed, some are full with waitlist and some just have a few spots left! Don’t delay. Sign up today! Summer swim team registration deadline is May 3rd.