No improvements would be doable without our amazing members and generous financial support of members and our community! Thank you for your past and future support for helping us continue efforts to make SRC a gem in our community to be enjoyed by families for many years to come!
The 2020 SRC Board is tackling some expensive, but much needed, critical updates this year and that said, we continue to require significant funds to help the pool continue to make these improvements. The 2020 SRC board has set the goal of raising $100,000 to continue to make Phase 2 critical improvements on the following identified areas (please note this list is subject to change once the 2020 season ends due to unforeseen circumstances and membership feedback).
Initial identified areas include:
- bathroom upgrade (women’s initially, then men’s)
- 4-lane pool resurfacing and pool edge replacement (coping)
- front shack rebuild into functional usable space
- tennis courts and new lower clubhouse (these will require capital campaign to make happen but we want to acknowledge feedback from our annual survey)
1. Donate Online – donations accepted @ www.somersetrec.org
2. Attend Annual Auction & Fundraising Dinner – DATE TBD
SRC is a 501(c)(3) and charitable donations to SRC are allowed as tax deductions by the IRS, and also makes SRC eligible to receive additional “matching funds” for donations made by individuals working for various employers in the area. Please consult with a financial advisor or tax professional to understand how charitable donations would impact your tax status.