New Online Reservation System!
Make your Opening Day reservation today!
We are introducing a new online reservation system that will be used for Opening Day and regular operations until capacity limits are no longer required by the state.
Saturday May 15 1PM- 9PM – Opening Day Details
We are excited to announce Opening Day details and open the pool for the summer season on May 15! Weather looks like it will be great! And we are looking forward to seeing you at the pool!
To attend opening day, you will need to make an online reservation, wear your masks to enter the facility and complete Phase 3 Covid-19 acknowledgement.
- Non-members and members welcome for this 1-day event from 1PM-9PM!
- You must have a reservation for Opening Day. Make your Opening Day online reservation here. Reservations are broken into 2-3 hour blocks of time.
- Opening Day online reservation, masks and Covid Acknowledgment required for entry. Come ready to swim and enjoy the pool.
- Prior to coming to to SRC, please familiarize yourself with Somerset Recreation Club Phase 3 COVID-19 Operation Policies and Rules
After May 15, Open Swim and Lap Swim Online Member Reservations (Phase 3)
Until school is out Open Swim reservations will be limited to Saturday and Sundays due to afternoon swim team practices. Lap Swim is on Mon, Wed, Fri from 6a-7am. To minimize over-crowding, SRC will be implementing an online reservation system broken into 2-3 hour segments available on our website at www.somersetrec.org. You must make an appointment to go to the facility. Online reservations, masks and Covid Acknowledgment required for entry. Come ready to swim and enjoy the pool.
- For Adult Lap Swim or Open Swim, an online reservation must be made prior to arriving to the pool. For Open Swim we will be limiting capacity to 65 members plus staff.
- Reservations are broken into 2-3 hour blocks of time for Open Swim and 1 hour blocks for Lap Swim.
- May 15 thru June 22 members are asked to only make 2-3 Open Swim and 2-3 Lap Swim reservations per two-week period to ensure adequate opportunity for all members to enjoy the pool.
- Deck reservations must be made separately and after you have made a general reservation to secure your spots.
- Please note: online reservation calendar will open 2 weeks in advance. If you are unable to make a reservation, please cancel your reservation to allow another family to make a reservation (this can all be done online).
- Until Phase 4 adult swim will be limited to 4/lane.
- Prior to coming to to SRC, please familiarize yourself with Somerset Recreation Club Phase 3 COVID-19 Operation Policies and RulesPlease make sure to follow us on FB to keep updated on SRC news!
Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org