We appreciate our members patience as we roll out the reservation system. To reserve a deck you must have a deck reservation AND an Open Swim reservation. We recommend you first make an Open Swim reservation to ensure capacity for pool time and then reserve the deck.
Member Deck Reservation Policy
One of the incredible perks of membership is the ability to reserve a deck for a party or gathering!
Until Phase 4 and operations return to normal, the process to reserve one of the decks (either the upper or lower deck) is straightforward:
- Go to the online Deck Reservations page and sign up for one of the decks
- REMINDER: To reserve a deck you must have a deck reservation and an Open Swim reservation. We recommend you first make an Open Swim reservation to ensure capacity for pool time and then reserve the deck.
Please Note the Following
- The three deck areas are available to reserve separately on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests are currently not allowed in the facility. (Phase 3 precaution).
- Please do not sign up for multiple, back-to-back timeslots on the same day. We’d like to make the facility available to as many members as possible while still in Phase 3.
- Until Phase 4, no chairs/tables are to be moved around on the pool deck/or decks to ensure the facility adheres to social distancing guidelines.
- Please review the additional COVID-19 regulations
- Members are responsible for cleaning up the deck area afterward and leaving it in the same condition as they found it. This includes cleaning the grill(s) if used.