Deck Reservation Policy
Member Deck Reservation Policy
One of the incredible perks of membership is the ability to reserve a deck for a party or gathering!
This is the process to reserve one of the decks (either the upper or lower deck):
- Ask at the front desk about deck availability for the day of your event.
- If a deck is available, the lifeguard will ask you to fill out the reservation form. The form is available onsite in the deck reservation binder or here
- The deck is now yours! Enjoy!
Please Note The Following:
- As a member, there is no cost to reserve one deck.
- You are responsible for the $5 guest fee for every guest at your event who is not a member of the pool. Guest fees apply to both swimming and non-swimming guests. You are responsible for collecting all guest fees (or pay them yourself) –the lifeguards are not responsible for collecting the guest fees. All guest fees are due no later than the day of your event and should be submitted to the lifeguard in one lump sum.
- If your event is large enough that you need boththe upper and lower decks at the same time, please first reach out to Jim, our Pool Manager. His cell is (206) 601-3492.
- Members can sign up for no more than 2 Deck Reservations at any one time on the Deck Reservation Calendar so that all members have equal opportunity to reserve a deck.
- Members are responsible for cleaning up the deck area afterward and leaving it in the same condition as they found it. This includes cleaning the grill(s) if used.